Aicinām uz apmācībām par ilgtspējīgu būvniecību
Kursu pasniedz DGNB German Sustainable Building Council speciālists CBM Inženieru Kompetences centrā, sadarbībā ar Latvijas Ilgtspējīgas Būvniecības padomi un Latvijas Būvuzņēmēju apvienību.
Mērķauditorija: būvspeciālisti Baltijā
Norises laiks: 21. – 22. marts, 2023. Plkst. 9:00-17:00
Norises vieta: Rīga, Ventspils iela 48
Apmācības vada: Dr.-Ing. Stephan Anders
Kvalifikācijas punkti: LBS BSSI – up to 20 points
Reģistrēšanās: https://lnkd.in/d6CqXmXm! Reģistrēšanās atvērta līdz 24. februārim.
Par kurus apmaksu un detalizētu saturu: CMB IKC
2-day DGNB Registered Professional Course /English
Don’t miss your opportunity and register now for DGNB German Sustainable Building Council Registered Professional 2-day training in Riga!
Keep an eye on all relevant aspects of sustainable construction and their interactions
Holistic and Life cycle-oriented planning
How do individual options for action affect the SDG goals of the UN?
Who can participate: Construction professionals from the Baltics
Registration and more info on the course: https://lnkd.in/d6CqXmXm!
Duration: 2-day training course, 21st-22nd March, 2023
Location: Ventspils iela 48, Rīga 9:00-17:00
Coiurse instructor: Dr.-Ing. Stephan Anders
Qualification points: LBS BSSI – up to 20 points
The DGNB Registered Professional training provides professionals with knowledge on sustainable planning and building. The training focuses on the relevant fields of action which can be undertaken by professionals in the construction industry in order to plan & build more sustainably, from topics at district level down to building material level in the building.
1. Introduction to sustainability: Holistic approach and clear arguments of the DGNB certification system approach. A clear definition of the term as well as approaches and sustainability models.
2. Assess sustainability: Insight in the Green Building Councils and existing certification system approaches of planning and measurements of the sustainability of buildings and districts.
3. Conservation of resources: Tackling of the global resource saving potential, consumption of space and energy trough intelligent planning. Rethinking of the material flows and cycles.
4. Environmental protection and climate adaptation: Methods to maintain or promote the natural water cycle and biodiversity through sustainable construction, contribution to the climate adaptation and resilience of the buildings and cities.
5. Holistic planning and building: The dependencies of the different planning areas and the synergetic effects of planning interventions.
6. Design and social aspects: Building culture, design quality, sensitive handling of the environment and resources in planning approaches. Social and functional mix to ensure sustainability of buildings and districts.
7. Health and user satisfaction: Interior quality of the sustainable building – high quality of stay, thermal, acoustic and visual comfort.
8. Pollutants and hazardous substances: The avoidance of sources of pollutants over the life cycle of a building, from the extraction of raw materials to demolition. Principles of the selection of materials and construction methods.
9. Life cycle-oriented planning: Concept of building durability – what is planned and built today should last and have value in the long term. Fundamental aspects of sustainable planning and building – flexibility and the ability to change uses as well as the ability to dismantle and recycle.
10. Life cycle assessment (LCA): Assessment of the environmental impact over the entire life cycle. An overview of the structure of the LCA and sources for the relevant information.
11. Life cycle costs (LCC): The life cycle cost calculation serves as a basis for investment decisions and shows the profitability of a building. Insight into LCA’s methodology and adjustment methods, as well as suitable tools.
12. Integrated planning and sustainable building operation: Extensive stakeholder involvement from the early project plan stage to the monitoring and corrections of the end user habits.
First day, 21.03.2023: 10:00 to 17:00
Second day, 22.03.2023: 09:00 to 16:00
Registration will be open until February 24th.
DGNB Professional training is provided as a part of collaboration of DGNB and Latvian Sustainable Building Council.